SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018-19
Name of Post: SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment for SSC GD 54953 Posts
About Post: The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of SSC Constable GD online application form 2018 in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Those candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the vacancy of SSC GD 54953 Posts online form should have completed all SSC GD eligibility criteria before applying. You can read the SSC GD constable notification details of SSC GD 2018-2019 like eligibility, selection process, salary and vacancy wise details below & apply online.
|Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018-19
|Vacancy Details: Total Posts – 54953
SSC GD Force Wise Vacancy Details
|SSC Constable GD 2018 Eligibility Criteria|
The age relaxation will be applicable according to the below-mentioned table:
Note: Candidates should be the citizen of India Only.
Applicants who want to apply for SSC GD Constable (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and riflemen) must have:
|Important Official Links|
|Download Revised Date Notice||Click Here|
|SSC GD 2018 Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download SSC GD Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Read Notice Regarding Date Extended||Click Here|
|How to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Wall Poster||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode Only.
- Click On the Apply Online Link Given in Important Official Link Section.
- Candidate Need to Register Before Applying for the Post.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Required Documents in the Prescribed Size and Format.
- Take Printout of Your SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Application Form for Future Reference.
SSC GD Vacancy 2018
As per the official notification, around 54953 SSC GD vacancies to be released on 21st July 2018. SSC GD Constable 2018 application vacancy will be available for both male and female candidates for the recruitment of GD Constable in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme.
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: SSC Constable GD 2018 (General Duty – Constable)
- Exam Level: All India
- Number of Posts: 54953
- Exam Mode: Online Computer Based Examination(CBE)
SSC GD Constable Application Fee
As per current notification by the SSC examination authority department, General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates no application fee.
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/- Only
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
SSC GD Constable 2018 Selection Process
Candidates who qualify for Computer Based Examination(CBE) will be eligible for the medical test.
- Computer Based Examination(CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
SSC GD Constable 2018 Pay Scale:
Pay Band- Rs. 21,700 – 69100
SSC Constable GD 2018 Exam Pattern
I. SSC Constable GD 2018 Exam Pattern For Computer Based Examination:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25||90 Minutes|
|C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25||90 Minutes|
|D||English/ Hindi||25||25||90 Minutes|
II. Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Male candidates: 5 Km in 24 minutes
- Female Candidates: 1.6 Km in 8 minutes
III. Physical Standard Test (PST):
Height(General, SC & OBC candidates):
- Male: 170 CMs
- Female: 157 CMs
Relaxation in Height
- Male: 80 CM Unexpanded / 5 CM min. Expansion
- Female: NA
Relaxation in Chest
Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
IV. Medical Examination:
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-III BY ISIHARA|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9|
SSC Constable GD Cut Off 2018
SSC Constable GD Cut Off 2018 at the time of result declaration. Staff Selection Commission examination authority will set the SSC GD Constable Cut off Marks.
SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2017-18
- For General and Ex-servicemen: 35%
- For SC/ST/OBC: 33%
Candidates may contact following SSC Constable GD Regional Help Lines for clarifications:
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 01722749378, 01722742144
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
- CRPF: – 011-24364884, Extn. 436 and 317
If you have Doubts, queries or suggestions regarding SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018, you can ask in the Comment section below, We will try to give you Appropriate answer ASAP.