Name of Post: Security & Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)Officer Grade- A (Assistant Manger) Recruitment 2018
About Post: Security & Exchange Board Of India (SEBI) has issued a notification for the post of Security & Exchange Board Of India. For SEBI Recruitment 2018. Those candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the and Indian 120 vacancy 2018 online form should meet all Security & Exchange Board Of India (SEBI) eligibility criteria. You can read the notification details like eligibility, selection process, salary and vacancy wise details below & apply online.
|Security & Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)
Officer Grade- A (Assistant Manger) Recruitment 2018
|Vacancy Details- Total Post: 120|
|Post Name||Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Manger (General)||88||
|Assistant Manger (Legal)||18||
|Assistant Manger (IT)||08||
|Important Official Links|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply SEBI Assistant Manger
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to Website
- Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online,
- Click on Click here for New Registration if you are a new user,
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit,
- After Registration Log in with Registered Number & Password,
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo Signature,
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form,
- Take a print out of Online application for future use,
SEBI Assistant Manger Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale of SEBI Assistant Manger
Pay scale of Officer Grade A in SEBI is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).