OPSC Recruitment 2018: – OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018
About Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recently announced a notification for the OPSC Recruitment 2018-19 to fill the Assistant Section Officer (ASO) vacancies of 500 Posts. Those candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the ASO recruitment 2018 online Application form should meet all OPSC Recruitment eligibility criteria. You can read the notification details like eligibility, selection process, salary and vacancy wise details below & apply online.
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018
|Vacancy Details- Total Post: 500|
|Assistant Section Officer||Male||178||58||50||48||334|
|Important Official Links|
|Apply Online||Link Active on: 10-10-2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment for Asst Section Officer?
The registration for ASO Recruitment 2018 will be done online mode only. In order to avoid any spelling mistake please make sure that you double check the filled details very carefully:
- Applicant can apply through Online Mode only.
- Candidate must have a valid email ID & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Click on Apply Online Link given in “Important Official Link” Section.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application form as mentioned.
- Upload Photo and Signature in Prescribed Size and Format as Mention in the Application form.
- Proceed with the payment gateway to make Payment.
- Take a print out of your OPSC Recruitment Application Form 2018 for further reference.
OPSC Recruitment Selection process
The selection process will consist of the following successive stages
- Written Examination (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions) – 400 Marks
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical) – 50 Marks
Pay Scale of OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018
After final selection when Commission will give the final appointment to all the qualifiers. The commission will provide the salary as the scale of pay provided here.
- The pay scale of the candidates is as follows Rs. 35,400/- and Grade pay of Rs. 42,200/-
Along with the monthly pay band, the candidates will be provided with Dearness Allowance(DA) and other.
If you have Doubts, queries or suggestions regarding Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) ASO Recruitment 2018, you can ask in the Comment section below, We will try to give you Appropriate answer ASAP.