Name of Post: MPPEB Vyapam Group 2 and Sub-Group 2 Recruitment 2018
About Post: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued notification for Madhya Pradesh PEB Vyapam Recruitment 2018 of Group 2 and Sub-Group II Vacancy for Combined Various Posts. Those candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the MP PEB Group 2 Sub Group 2 Online Form 2018 should have completed all eligibility criteria before Applying. You can read the notification details like Vyapam Group 2 eligibility, selection process, salary and vacancy wise details below & apply online.
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Group 2 and Sub-Group 2 Recruitment 2018 for Combined Various Post
|MPPEB Vyapam Group 2 Vacancy Details (Total Post: 206)|
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Auditor||80||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com|
|Accountant Assistant||1||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with CPCT Exam Passed|
|Junior Accountant Assistant||13||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com|
|Important Official Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Wall Poster||Download|
Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
There will be total 200 questions with a time duration of 3 hours for the online objective test. There will be multiple choice questions, i.e. Each question will have four options out of which one is correct. Detailed syllabus for MPPEB Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
1. Accounting, Audit and Income Tax
- Cost and Managing Accounts :- Cost control and cost process, cost accounting. Cost-quality-benefit, relationship and decission. Budgetary control and standard cost.
- Audit :- Planning of audit work, Assesment and verification of assets and liabilities. Audit of a limited liability company. Auditors report, audit of computerized accounts, application of computer in auditing of accounts.
- Income Tax :- Provisions of the income tax act relating to the assessment of individual tax payer. Deductions of income tax from gross total income and calculation of exempted income from income tax. Calculation of taxable income and tax liability.
2. The Indian Constitution
Constitutional Provision of Comptroller and Auditor General, importance of 73 rd and 74 th constitutional amendment regarding rural and urban local bodies. Organisation and function of Panchayati raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
3. Public Administration
- The concept of financial administration and its importance. The role of budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budgeting.
- Legislative control, public account committee, estimate committee, public enterprise committee, account testing and accounts.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Role of computer in public administration, E-Governance.
4. State Administration
- Legislative and financial control of administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
- District Administration- The role of District Magistrate (Collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block and block development officer.
- Local Administration- The role of Local Administration, decentralisation, need for empowerment of weaker sections, urban governance, Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
- The three-tier system of panchayati raj institutions, zila panchayats, janpad panchayats and gram panchayats, role of Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) in panchayat administration, control of state government over local administration.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written or Online Exam.