Name of Post: BSEB Intermediate(11th) Spot Admission Online Form 2018
About Post: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will conduct the process for Spot Admission to Intermediate Courses Session 2018-20. Students qualified in the BSEB Matriculation(10th) exam 2018 or equivalent exam from any Recognized board in India can apply for Admission in Intermediate Online through Facilitation System For Students (OFSS) as all the Recognized Colleges in Bihar will conduct the centralized admission process. Those students who are interested and want admission for OFSS BSEB Spot Intermediate Admission 2018-2020 Online Form should have passed the 10th(Matric) examination or equivalent examination. You can read the notification details below & apply online.
|Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
OFSS Bihar Intermediate Spot Admission Online Form (2018-2020)
|BSEB Intermediate Spot Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria|
|The students who have passed Matriculation / 10th examination or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board(BSEB), Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State Recognized board are eligible to apply online for OFSS BSEB Intermediate Admission 2018.|
|Process For Applying BSEB Intermediate Spot Admission 2018 through OFSS|
|BSEB Intermediate Spot Admission 2018
Important Official Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill BSEB Intermediate Spot Admission 2018 Online Form
- Register on the official web Portal of OFSS Bihar.
- Upon registration, all the Login details will be sent to your registered Mobile No. and Email ID.
- Log in again with your Login credentials, You will see a new application form for Degree courses admission to various colleges.
- Fill all Details correctly as filled in the Intermediate Board Exam 2018.
- Students have to fill Personal Details, Academic Details, Postal Address and they have to upload the scan copy of passport size photo, signature to the application form.
- Before Final submission, students are advised to re-check all details filled correctly or not.
- Click on the final submission Button to proceed to a payment gateway.
- Make payment for application form and take printout of the confirmation page for further references.