Post Name: UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status, Update, Download or Correction
Short Information: UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has issued the Aadhaar Card Address Proof for Indian Citizens. All Indian Citizens who have Applied for Aadhaar Card or want to check Aadhaar Card Status or to make Update and Correction to their Aadhaar Information can do so through the Official Links Below.
|Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Check Aadhaar Card Status, Update Aadhaar Card, Download Aadhaar Card
How to Download Aadhaar Card
- To Download E-Aadhaar Card Click on Link Below
- Enter your Enrollment / E-Aadhaar Number.
- Verify with One Time Password(OTP) received in Your Phone.
- Now, Click on Download Button to Download your E-Aadhaar Card
- NOTE:-The Downloaded file is in PDF format. This PDF file is password protected with 8 characters. These 8 character password is a combination of the first four letters of your name written in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY format).Example: Your name is SHANKAR KUMAR
Your Year of Birth is 1985
Then your E-Aadhaar password is SHAN1985
How to Update Aadhaar Card
- To Update Aadhaar Card you need to Click on Update Aadhaar Card link Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- You can also download offline Form for update Aadhaar card and Send to its correction office.
How to Enrolled with New Aadhaar Card
- Find your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose your State Name, District Name, and Area.
- Go to Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document as Photo, Bio Metric Details.
- Your Aadhaar is Available After Few Days on UIDAI Portal.
Online Correction in E-Aadhaar Card
- If you want any Correction in your Aadhaar after Generating the Aadhaar Card.
- Kindly Use Aadhaar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center for any Correction.
- After the Correction Procedure, Download E-Aadhaar Card After Few Days.